Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, June 06, 2008

An Error in Judgement

.

Perhaps choosing to make, rather than order, pizza for our weekly 'Classic Movie & Pizza Night' wasn't such a good idea.

Outside, the temperature is somewhere in the mid-nineties. Inside? Well, the oven's set at 450. I'm sweating while sitting four feet from the air conditioner!!

And in case you're wondering, tonight's 'classic': Monkey Business.





You're invited to another Blog Party...and for June, we don't care if it does melt in our hands, because we're having a Chocolate party!

To RSVP, get those chocolate appetizers and beverages (note the 'and': a drink of some kind, alcoholic or not, is required) to me no later than Thursday, 19 June...hope to see you there!

4 Thoughts for food:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Sophie said...

Sounds AWEsome! Count me in...is there anything else I have to do??? Do I just post the recipes on my blog once I've made them?

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger PheMom said...

I think I have decided exactly what I'm going to make and I'm so excited. You know I'm a complete chocoholic! Thanks for the invite!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Sophie...recipes aren't required (I never post recipes on my blog, for example). Just be sure to write something up with a drink and an appetizer, mention the event, get it to me...and youre good!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Phemom...looking forward to it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker