Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blogging by Mail: Send Me An Angel

.




Hey, BBM'ers. I've done everything I can to track down our last missing packages, but it looks like we have 8 or 9 boxes that never reached their destinations.

I hate the thought of some of you missing out on the fun, so I'm turning to my 'BBM Angels' for help.

Over the past few rounds, a few of you have stepped forward (virtually, of course!) with the offer of sending out a make-up box to those without. It's a small, and wonderful, group, and I adore them.

But this round...with 85 participants...has lead to a bigger number of 'withouts'. Bigger than my body of Angels, I'm afraid!

So I'm asking: if you feel you could put together a box for some poor soul who's been waiting three months for their package, if it would not be a financial strain, please let me know at thehappysorceress at gmail dot com. Some lonely blogger thanks you, your fellow BBM'ers thank you, and I thank you.





You're invited to another Blog Party...and for June, we don't care if it does melt in our hands, because we're having a Chocolate party!

To RSVP, get those chocolate appetizers and beverages (note the 'and': a drink of some kind, alcoholic or not, is required) to me no later than Thursday, 19 June...hope to see you there!

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker