Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Chicken with Taleggio & Prosciutto

.



This was an amazing dish. Incredible, simple, flavors. But what really made my day was how easy it was.

Chicken breasts pounded thin, topped with prosciutto and slices of Taleggio on one side. Pull remaining chicken to cover, add seasoned bread crumbs...bake. That's it. I mean, little effort.




And for that little effort, you're rewarded with the most amazing dish. The cheese and meats, the breadcrumbs...perfect together.

Partnered with wild rice with pecans and a green salad, it was a fast & fabulous dinner.






Tagged with: + + + +

10 Thoughts for food:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger barbie2be said...

MMmmmmmm Yummy!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up!

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger daphne said...

mmmm.. that looks fantastic! can't wait to try something similar. It's a little like cordon bleu (did i get it right?)

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Daphne...yes, it is similar! Just a slightly fancier filling. And do it try it; it's wonderful.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Oh, that looks absolutely gorgeous! Yummy!!!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Oh, I adore taleggio - so this is a must-try.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Rosa! It really was good.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Anne; do try it! It's so easy...and it bakes for just a short time.

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is exactly something that my other half would love to eat. :) I'm going to try it out to surprise him.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Cooking Ninja; I'm sure he'll love it. And what I love is how easy it is to make!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker