Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Chicken & Cashew Stir Fry

.



Well, it's happened again.

Another draft waiting for the full details, and I've more-or-less forgotten everything about it.

I'm pretty sure it was good, and again, it probably came from Gourmet or Bon Appetit. I also think it was a simple dish, and we made it based purely on it's having 'cashews' in it's title.

At least, I think that's what happened.



Tagged with: + + + + + + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Patricia Scarpin said...

It looks delicious, Steph!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Patricia!

I love this sort of thing, too...I mean, throw nuts in just about anything, and I'll probably like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker